At Hill's Estate Services LLC, we provide individuals, families,
executors, trustees and administrators with estate and moving
NOBODY does more for clients than we do! And NOBODY is more
Examples of the services we provide for our Weekend
Estate Sale's are:
- Pre-sale preparation, decoration of the premises and pricing
- Research items of an apparent or potential significant value
- Advertising in the appropriate newspaper section, craigslist.org, on Estatesales.net (A national estate sale advertising website),
on www.Headforthehillsantiques.com, by email to our proprietary list of over 100
dealers and regular customers.
- Conducting the sale itself (usually 2 full days)
- Professional interior and exterior signage - Directional, Informational and
- Using a silent bid system to encourage the sale of higher priced or slow
- Providing bags and wrapping paper for purchases
- Motor Vehicle sales handled professionally by working with local dealership
- Arranging for disposal, or charitable contribution in the name of the estate
of any remaining items(Our Goal is to leave you with an empty house ready for
sale. We also have a network of real estate agents that we can refer if needed)
- Cleanup of the premises after the sale (if professional help is
required, Hill's Estate Services LLC will arrange at the client's
- Final accounting and payment to the client
- We adhere to strict fiduciary principles in the conduct of our business.
Conflicts of interest are always avoided.
ANYTHING AWAY! Remember: "One person's junk is another's treasure." Let us
decide what to keep and sell, or what to discard.
Don't assume that your
personal property is not valuable enough for an estate sale. There can be very
good money in regular household effects, non-collectible furniture, daily
dishware and silverware, garage tools, appliances etc.. Again, let us take a
look and decide what our experience tells us your property will
Don't do a garage sale yourself to "prepare" for the estate sale.
It may be true that you will not have to pay a commission on a garage sale, it
may also be true that you will not price items in accordance with the market.
Underpricing items obviously wastes money, and overpricing causes things NOT to
sell. Hill's Estate Services LLC can pay for themselves in many cases
by using years of experience to properly price your property.