At our retail location in Amesbury, MA, we are combining the warmth of antiques and retailing with today's technology and marketing designed to give our dealers and consignors the exposure and customer traffic they need to be successful. In short, we are changing the way consumers think about antique & consignment shops.
One of the services we offer is Estate & Moving Sale Management. We believe strongly that running a successful estate sale starts with choosing a team of knowledgeable people. Qualified Mill 77 staffers will take care of all aspects of your sale including organizing your merchandise, research, pricing, advertising and staging your home to maximize it's assets.
Our Estate Sale Service Includes:
· Sorting and organization of all personal belongings
· Determining and researching the most profitable of your items to feature in sale ads
· Providing advertising/signage for the estate sale
· Managing the 1, 2 or 3-day estate sale
· Removing inventory not sold for consignment or donation as desired
· Donating items with no resale value to charity on your behalf, if requested (tax deductible)
· Arranging Fee-Basked Cleaning services, if needed
· On site delivery with moving truck for large and small items
Depending on the size of your estate, we will run the sale anywhere from 1-3 days. We charge a flat fee of 40% of the sale which covers our labor, costs and commission.
If you are considering Mill 77 as your Estate Sale team, please take advantage of our free consultation by calling Julie at 978-792-5046.