View current listings by this company
Fantastic Estate Auction with Consignors
Listing ID#: 111439
burgaw, NC 28425
|Sale Dates and Times|
Saturday Feb 18, 2017 Completed
Contact: Brian Stover
EstateSale.com ID#: 5904
View company information and listings
Free Email Notifications
Sign up for the EstateSale.com email notifications and we will let you know about sales in your area! You may set up alerts by area (zip and radius), keywords, and by company. It is FREE and only takes a few seconds to sign up.
|Listing Terms and Conditions|
Auctioneer is: Brian Stover NCAL#8140 Auction Firm #8178 Auction house number is: #910-259-0570 Fax is the same. Brians Number is: #910-443-1374 Auction house address is: 302 South Dickerson St. Burgaw N.C. 28425 Our mailing address is: 1882 Ashton Lake Rd. Burgaw, N.C. 28425 For info on our company, Further Dates, Email, Directions, or to be signed up for our mailer sent out every time we update. Go to our new website www.stoversauction.com Auction Terms are below: Terms
Yet another fantastic packed out gallery Multi-Estate & Consignor Auction!!
Held Saturday Feb. 18th ATTENTION: Starting at 5:00pm
Gallery Preview will be from 1-5pm on Friday Feb. 17th
Saturday from 3-5pm
Yet again Stover's Auction & Great Finds has been privileged to bring you some absolutely fantastic Estates from around the South Eastern North Carolina area. We are so overloaded with items of all kinds. Be sure to bring trucks, trailers and empty trunks. Great deals to be had.
This time we will be auctioning off two Deceased estates from the Burgaw area as well as a living estate from the Hampstead area. There will be appliances including two washer and dryer sets, a fridge and more. Housewares of all kinds, Beautiful furniture from various eras and styles including, very clean sofa love seat set, recliner, wing back chairs, foot stools, oak file cabinet, wicker, corner cabinet, hall tree, chests, dressers, bookshelves, tea cart, desk & much more.Beautiful Art including a local artist, Leather working tools and leather, Great ship models new in boxes, brass & copper metalware from around the world, Great pots & Pans, Flatware and kitchen utensils, Bowls And kitchen bakeware cookware etc, great books vintage and contemporary, large selection of very clean linens, Collectibles, Tools including tool chest and boxes etc, Fishing reels and rods, Linens and blankets including a Native American blanket, Hundreds of toy cars from Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Tootsie, Corgi and more, Estate Jewelry, Porcelain, Glassware, A running very good condition self propelled mower, Fantastic books vintage and modern & a lot more.
Also included are some consigned items from locals and out of state. Including Pepsi & Coca Cola collectibles, A massive copper kettle, Two copper boilers, pressure washer, A stunning Antique Iron Chandlier light out of a Philadelphia Cathedral, Two original Vintage Tom's Jar General Store Display Shelves, A vintage cigarette vending machine, Arrowheads, Vintage Police & Ranger Badges, Small brass cannon, great collectibles of all kinds, advertising collectibles, signs, soda bottles, milk bottles, tins, cans, hats, & more.
Auction Terms are below:
Terms & Conditions of the Sale:
1. Payment: ONLY! 10% buyers premium on all purchases. Master Card, Visa, Cash. NC state Check must be Pre-Approved No out of state checks accepted.
2. All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” with all faults. There are no warranties or representations of merchantability, or fitness, nor of any other kind, expressed or implied. Written descriptions & conditions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind. By placing a bid you signify that you have sufficient enough information to bid on the item & except it As-Is upon arrival. If you require absolute certainty in all areas of authenticity, and the results of your evaluation leave uncertainty in your mind, we recommend you have an expert examine the lot for you or do not bid on the item in question. If your item(s) are damaged in shipping, you will need to contact the shipper to file a claim. We do not give refunds! All sales are final!
4. Stover’s Auction Gallery reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time before the auction without liability.
6. The Auctioneer has the right to reject any raise of bid not commensurate with the value of the item being offered.
7. Absentee Bidders No mailed payments please. We will send an invoice to you after the sale and your credit card on file will be charged the invoice amount within 24 hours of invoicing. You do not need to contact us after receiving the invoice. Your account will be charged automatically. Please contact us if you have any questions about shipping or invoicing..
8. All sales are subject to NC and Pender County sales tax of 6.75%, unless purchased for resale and proper tax exemption form has been completed, the purchaser must possess a valid tax-exempt number. Stover’s Auction Gallery must have a blanket exemption certificate with permit number and signature on any tax exempt sale. Please call to setup a fax of the documentation in advance of the auction.
9. Bidding on any articles indicates acceptance of these terms. If any applicable conditions herein are not complied with by the purchaser, Stover’s Auction Gallery at its option may either (a) cancel the sale, retaining as liquidated damages all payments made by the purchaser or (b) resell the property at public auction without reserve or minimum selling price, and the purchaser will be liable for any deficiency and costs, including handling charges, expenses of both sales, the commission on both sales at regular rates, all other charges due here under and incidental damages.
10. All items sold in whatever order we see fit.
11. If you have any questions please contact our staff.
12. We follow all Federal Firearms Rules and Regulations.
13. These terms and conditions of sale, as well as the respective rights and obligations of Stover’s Auction Gallery and any purchasers or bidder at any sale of Stover’s Auction Gallery, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of NC.