View current listings by this company
Packed Vintage Tag Sale in Flushing
Listing ID#: 113172
Flushing, NY 11358
|Sale Dates and Times|
Saturday Mar 25, 2017 Completed
Full Circle Estate & Tag Sale Services LLC
Contact: Cynthia Illicete-Burns
EstateSale.com ID#: 2581
View company information and listings
Free Email Notifications
Sign up for the EstateSale.com email notifications and we will let you know about sales in your area! You may set up alerts by area (zip and radius), keywords, and by company. It is FREE and only takes a few seconds to sign up.
|Listing Terms and Conditions|
Cash Only - No Previews - All Sales are Final! Although we do not presently control entry numbers, we do honor the numbers established by the customers. Customers' numbers will be checked when they enter the house. The first customer to arrive at the sale may start the numbers. Whoever starts the numbers is required to maintain the numbers by waiting at the house or by having someone else continue the numbers until the sale starts. Please keep these numbers at your vehicle for distribution. If you are not online when the sale doors open, you will need to go to the back of the line. Also, please be considerate of the neighbors while waiting for the sale to begin.
Contents of vintage home from the late 1950's.
1. Living Room Contents: One sofa, three arm chairs (one with ottoman), electronics, three tables (one coffee, one end, one pedestal), one mahogany record cabinet, lamps, wall décor, etc.
2. Dining Room Contents: China cabinet/hutch with contents (china, crystal stemware, Delft, linens, etc.), dining table with chairs, server, a ladies desk, assorted CDs, radio, jardinière with pedestal, wall clock, wall décor, etc. Grandfather clock not available.
3. Assorted collectibles and figurines: Approximately 15 in total (Royal Doulton, Royal Copenhagen, Delft, etc.) Also assorted vases, jars, and centerpieces.
4. Assorted jewelry: Contents of jewelry boxes, etc.
5. Books, records and ephemera: Located throughout house.
6. Bedroom Contents: Two bedrooms and master bedroom contents to include dressers (two traditional with mirrors, one contemporary), beds (three twins, one queen), chest of drawers (two traditional chest on chest, one contemporary), nightstands (four traditional), lamps, contents of drawers and closets, electronics, wall décor, etc.
7. Kitchen: Common items found in a kitchen; such as, pots and pans plus other cookware, dishes, glassware, flatware, utensils, dinette, small appliances, kitchen cart with flat screen TV, souvenir spoon collection, etc.
8. Den/Basement Contents: Present were many accumulated household items; clothing, lamps, pots and pans, linens, some antique and den furniture (loveseat sofa, rocker, blanket chest, pedestal lamp table, small chest, sideboard, china cabinet, drop leaf table, etc.), record player, trunk, linens, household cleaning supplies, rugs, etc.
9. Outdoor/Garage Contents: Common items found in a garage; such as, lawn/garden care tools, garden chemicals, holiday décor. Snow shovel not available.